When your project is a Liquid Small Volume Parenteral, rely on Patheon for expertise in the development, optimization, and scale-up these complex formulations. Our broad experience spans a large number of projects and a variety of large and small molecules. In addition to our deep knowledge, we also offer the expansive resources, technologies, and range of vial forms and sizes to deliver exactly the right solution for your project.
With a full range of equipment in the same facility, Patheon offers seamless scale-up from development to commercial manufacturing. This allows us to maintaining precision and accuracy of process conditions, while saving our customers time and money.
- Analytical development
- Formulation development
- Biopharmaceutical development
- Process design and clinical manufacturing
- Commercial manufacturing
- High potency compounds (category 3B)
- Wide range of vial sizes, including ISO standard vials
- Full regulatory approval, including AIFA, ANVISA, Brazilian Sanitary Surveillance Agency, BSI, BSI/MDA, Canadian Ministry of Health, FDA, GCC States Health Authority, Health Canada (HPFBI), KFDA, MCA, MHRA, Saudi MOH, Taiwan Health Authority, TNO
- Clinical and commercial batches filled on the same filling line
- Easily accommodates small-scale volumes
- Option to commit to commercial batches while still in development
- Simplified regulatory process