Join us as We Transform How Pharmaceuticals are Made.
|Patheon is looking for people who are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. Patheon is in need of proven leaders to nurture talent, build effective teams and drive engagement in an environment where people are motivated to do their best for the company, its clients and their patients. To inspire collaboration and innovation.
Working under direct supervision, the successful candidate will provide PC/Laptop Support, Printer Support, Server Support, Network Infrastructure Support, Telecom/ iPhone Support, Business Applications Support, Facilitate Video Conferencing, Issue and Receive IT equipment, Maintain IT inventories and Provide Remote support. The candidate will assist in Tier 1 and Tier 2 IT support.
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 Deskside IT support to associates
- Assist IT team members with US based IT projects and initiatives
Produce concise reports of completed and pending tasks
Maintain accurate records of IT inventories
Prioritize and manage constantly changing workflow
Support all associates in an effort to maximize efficiency and limit down time
Identify and Escalate High Priority and issues beyond candidate's scope
Research and document solutions to complex problems
- Actively working towards a degree related to Information Technology or Business with IT concentration or minor.
- The candidate must be comfortable interacting with top level Executive Management which will require a high level of maturity and professionalism. Working hours will vary depending on student's class schedule; however, a minimum of 15-20 hours per week is preferred.
- Rising Junior at a college/university
Help Us Make a Healthier World.
|Patheon provides development and manufacturing services for more than 800 pharmaceuticals, including nearly a fifth of the world’s top selling drugs. We’ve helped our clients earn more than twice as many U.S. FDA approvals than any other CDMO. Are you as committed as we are to exceeding expectations with high-quality solutions to complex problems? If so, we want to talk to you about making a healthier world... together. Join us at patheon.com
Patheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.