Join us as We Transform How Pharmaceuticals are Made.
|Patheon is looking for people who are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. Patheon is in need of proven leaders to nurture talent, build effective teams and drive engagement in an environment where people are motivated to do their best for the company, its clients and their patients. To inspire collaboration and innovation.
Performs a variety of duties to support an efficient and effective Quality Control lab including sample management and ordering lab supplies. Records, enters, evaluates, tracks and investigates data, as necessary, in compliance with all applicable procedures and regulations.
- Ensure proper chain of custody and check sample labels against paperwork to ensure accuracy
- Responsible for sample transfer from Manufacturing
- Aliquot and distribute samples to laboratories
- Assist in managing sample inventory, including storage and disposal
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customer base submitting samples, as well as labs receiving samples for testing
- Follow SOPs and adhere to high quality standards
- Proactively seek ways to improve processes and create efficiencies
- Associate's degree in a Science related field minimally required.
- 1-3 years of related laboratory or Quality Control experience in the biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical industry OR 1-3 years of experience in a cGMP laboratory.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills; ability to use standard computer programs such as MS Excel, Word, and Access
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Ability to aseptically gown and/or sterile gown as needed and work within environmental clean rooms.
This job description is not all inclusive. Other duties may be performed as assigned.
Help Us Make a Healthier World.
|Patheon provides development and manufacturing services for more than 800 pharmaceuticals, including nearly a fifth of the world’s top selling drugs. We’ve helped our clients earn more than twice as many U.S. FDA approvals than any other CDMO. Are you as committed as we are to exceeding expectations with high-quality solutions to complex problems? If so, we want to talk to you about making a healthier world... together. Join us at patheon.com
Patheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.