Join us as We Transform How Pharmaceuticals are Made.
|Patheon is looking for people who are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. Patheon is in need of proven leaders to nurture talent, build effective teams and drive engagement in an environment where people are motivated to do their best for the company, its clients and their patients. To inspire collaboration and innovation.
Responsible for the coordination and implementation of self-study items related to job tasks, such as controlled document training with assessments. In their role, they are responsible for providing routine metrics, and entry of training documentation into Learning Management System (LMS = ComplianceWire). Provides training support to training improvement initiatives consistent with a cGMP environment.
- Creates On-line-trainings for controlled documents including assessments
- Creates Training Courses/Curricula for identified departments
- Represents Training Department on assigned project teams, specifically job task analysis for curriculum building.
- Provides weekly and monthly metrics to measure on-time training, qualification, and training effectiveness.
- Supports New Employee orientation activities, including training employees of the Training Program and supporting LMS.
- Utilizes LMS software and customized programs to meet business needs, including add / edit Users, data entry and report generation.
- Conducts Training Audits per defined Training Program guidelines
- Participates in roll-out efforts of training initiatives through the preparation and coordination of training materials, programs and curricula to fulfill organizational expectations and cGMP guidelines.
- Accurately tracks and documents training and all work performed according to cGMP guidelines, including the maintenance of all training documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Life Science discipline or Training and Development/Adult Learning or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years’ Training experience within a GMP environment preferred. Some exposure to manufacturing or quality environment required.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Knowledge of Adult Learning Principles required.
- In-Depth Knowledge in cGMP regulations.
- Good written and verbal communication skills required.
- Good organization / multi-tasking, planning and time management skills required.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as SOP’s and Work Instructions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit and work at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
- The employee frequently is required to be mobile and able to independently transport themselves between buildings, as dictated by the essential functions and responsibilities of the position.
Note: This job description is not all-inclusive. Additional duties may be performed, as assigned. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over time.
Help Us Make a Healthier World.
|Patheon provides development and manufacturing services for more than 800 pharmaceuticals, including nearly a fifth of the world’s top selling drugs. We’ve helped our clients earn more than twice as many U.S. FDA approvals than any other CDMO. Are you as committed as we are to exceeding expectations with high-quality solutions to complex problems? If so, we want to talk to you about making a healthier world... together. Join us at patheon.com
Patheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.