Join us as We Transform How Pharmaceuticals are Made.
|Patheon is looking for people who are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. Patheon is in need of proven leaders to nurture talent, build effective teams and drive engagement in an environment where people are motivated to do their best for the company, its clients and their patients. To inspire collaboration and innovation.
This position is responsible for providing operations and change leadership within Pharmaceutical Development Services (PDS) Analytical Development (AD) related to on-going initiatives designed to improve departmental efficiencies as well as manage lab operations to optimize right first time and on time delivery metrics. Establish and S&OP process (i.e. resource capacity planning) for PDS AD to support project timelines and manage client expectations and ensure alignment between PDS AD project execution and Sales Order Register (SOR). Lead projects associated with on-going operations excellence improvements including those associated with lab organization, huddle boards, and scheduling practices leading to level loading across the all AD project groups. Identify new opportunities for process improvement projects. Train Project Supervisors to provide scientific value to clients within AD project teams and attend project meetings as necessary to participate in this activity.
- Establish PDS AD S&OP process and ensure alignment between PDS AD scheduling and SOR
- Lead PDS AD Operation Excellence (OE) projects
- Ensure consistent operation of daily huddle meetings for all PDS AD groups and that the work required to be performed by chemists and reviewers to meet SOR commitments is transparent to all
- Train AD project teams to interpret data and attend project meetings as necessary to ensure that scientific value is provided to clients
- Selects, develops and evaluates staff to ensure the efficient operation of the function. Works with and advises staff on administrative policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in biological science or related field
- Exceptional analytical development knowledge
- Knowledge and experience with lean concepts and process improvements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strong process design and implementation skills
- Ability to foster collaboration and team effectiveness
- Demonstrated success as agent of change
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications
- Proficiency in the English Language
- Demonstrated commitment to our fundamental principles of Integrity, Respect and Excellence
Help Us Make a Healthier World.
|Patheon provides development and manufacturing services for more than 800 pharmaceuticals, including nearly a fifth of the world’s top selling drugs. We’ve helped our clients earn more than twice as many U.S. FDA approvals than any other CDMO. Are you as committed as we are to exceeding expectations with high-quality solutions to complex problems? If so, we want to talk to you about making a healthier world... together. Join us at patheon.com
Patheon Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principle of diversity and is particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.