Join us as We Transform How Pharmaceuticals are Made.
|Patheon is looking for people who are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. Patheon is in need of proven leaders to nurture talent, build effective teams and drive engagement in an environment where people are motivated to do their best for the company, its clients and their patients. To inspire collaboration and innovation.
Employee will be responsible for providing technical EHS support to relevant stakeholders across all aspects of the Site.
- Training and leading the Emergency Response Team.
- Developing site specific programs based on government regulation and industry best practices.
- Developing goals and site safety initiatives to help reduce and/or eliminate work place accidents
- Serving as an EHS trainer for the site.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor Degree in Life/Physical Science, Environmental Engineering, Safety, or Industrial Hygiene.
- 1-4 years of Environment and Safety experience required
- CHMM and/or ASP/CSP preferred
- 24 hour HAZWOPER certification preferred
- First Aid/CPR/AED certified
- Must be able to read, interpret, and apply government regulations (i.e. OSHA, EPA, MDNR) to site specific programs.
- Strong communication skills required to communicate to multiple user groups across the whole organization.
- Familiarity with a Risk based approach to EHS topics, and the Risk Assessment process.
- Ability to complete projects on both an individual and team driven basis.
- Computer software proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) needed.
- SAP knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to walk 2 miles a day in various climates and conditions
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Must be able to climb fixed ladders
- Must be able to work from heights.
- Work environment includes indoor and outdoor activity
- Potential for night and weekend work.
Note: This job description is not all-inclusive. Additional duties may be performed, as assigned. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over time.
Help Us Make a Healthier World.
|Patheon provides development and manufacturing services for more than 800 pharmaceuticals, including nearly a fifth of the world’s top selling drugs. We’ve helped our clients earn more than twice as many U.S. FDA approvals than any other CDMO. Are you as committed as we are to exceeding expectations with high-quality solutions to complex problems? If so, we want to talk to you about making a healthier world... together. Join us at patheon.com
Patheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.