Join us as We Transform How Pharmaceuticals are Made.
|Patheon is looking for people who are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. Patheon is in need of proven leaders to nurture talent, build effective teams and drive engagement in an environment where people are motivated to do their best for the company, its clients and their patients. To inspire collaboration and innovation.
The resource will be mainly focused on maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing all the Production department equipment, operating also in a sterile environment, following all security standards and procedures.
The right candidate will:
• repair equipment damages during the production activities;
• manage precautionary and programmed maintenance;
• improve the efficiency of the production lines;
• use the maintenance informatics system to record the maintenance operations;
• control the equipment’s performances while the production lines are working;
• collaborate with colleagues to improve the production procedures.
• technical high school diploma or experienced in the role
• knowledge of the main production equipment
• familiarity with the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
• able to organize activities and resources and to recognize problems developing, not just occurring
• good English level
Help Us Make a Healthier World.
|Patheon provides development and manufacturing services for more than 800 pharmaceuticals, including nearly a fifth of the world’s top selling drugs. We’ve helped our clients earn more than twice as many U.S. FDA approvals than any other CDMO. Are you as committed as we are to exceeding expectations with high-quality solutions to complex problems? If so, we want to talk to you about making a healthier world... together. Join us at patheon.com