Join us as We Transform How Pharmaceuticals are Made.
|Patheon is looking for people who are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. Patheon is in need of proven leaders to nurture talent, build effective teams and drive engagement in an environment where people are motivated to do their best for the company, its clients and their patients. To inspire collaboration and innovation.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer to work within our Engineering team to join our growing team at the Swindon Site. This role controls new working methods to maximise effectiveness and increase efficiency.
Offering lots of opportunity to be part of a fast paced, growing business. With a very competitive salary and benefits.
- Working with relevant Managers and Department Heads to plan, implement and lead new or amended Continuous Improvement Projects within specific areas or capital projects. Utilising appropriate improvement tools to allow such projects to proceed and benefit as planned.
- Deliver coordination and management to the Technology Transfer of new or internal commercial products onto site leading the internal site team against defined project plans and delivery milestones, and act as client contact as appropriate.
- Ensure cGMP is applied in the work area and comply with cGMP through following the site SOP’s in all areas of the business.
- Assigned or self generated Continuous Improvement Projects in terms of completing on time, realisation of benefits, all milestones.
- The delivery of appropriate projects as per project plan to time, cost, regulatory and quality requirements.
- Follow appropriate EH&S guidance and law in all aspects of work.
- Appropriate KPI completion and reporting. Ensuring all works conform to the site and corporate KPI’s, including PPM, Safety, DR/CAPA, Change controls etc.
- Engineering degree qualified and or with suitable, demonstrable experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry - preferably in the fill/finish operational environment.
- Strong project management background within, for example, production engineering, validation or quality; with a solid understanding of sterile manufacture.
- Ability to utilise project management tools such as Microsoft Project, etc.
- Client facing experience preferred.
- Maturity and pragmatism with strong organisational abilities.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active approach to taking on challenging assignments.
- Strong project ownership ethic with a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work within and deliver critical timelines.
- Ability to motivate, communicate and lead cross functional teams to deliver project timelines
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral, and the self-confidence to use these skills to convince others to buy-into proposals and plans.
Help Us Make a Healthier World.
|Patheon provides development and manufacturing services for more than 800 pharmaceuticals, including nearly a fifth of the world’s top selling drugs. We’ve helped our clients earn more than twice as many U.S. FDA approvals than any other CDMO. Are you as committed as we are to exceeding expectations with high-quality solutions to complex problems? If so, we want to talk to you about making a healthier world... together. Join us at patheon.com