· Manufacture solid dosage forms in accordance with the Master Manufacturing directions and SOP’s complying fully with cGMP and Safety Policies.
· Understand and dispense raw materials as per manufacturing directions under cGMP and Safety Policies.
· Complete all process documentation in a timely fashion to ensure inventory and shop order information accuracy.
· Comply and operate according to FDA/TPP standards.
· Set-up, clean and wash processing equipment and rooms.
· Maintain equipment room logs and fill in batch documents.
· Perform in-process checks.
· Dispose of liquid rejects into Volatile Storage Room as required.
· Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
· Other duties as assigned.
Patheon Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principle of diversity and is particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.