Join us as We Transform How Pharmaceuticals are Made.
|Patheon is looking for people who are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. Patheon is in need of proven leaders to nurture talent, build effective teams and drive engagement in an environment where people are motivated to do their best for the company, its clients and their patients. To inspire collaboration and innovation.
Mechatronics Mechanic, Packaging Maintenance
SHIFT OPENINGS: EOWN and FOWN
Front of Week Nights(FOWN) 6PM-630AM MON-WED
End of Week Nights(EOWN) 6PM-630AM THUR-SAT
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Troubleshooting packaging, and serialization equipment.
• Mechanical, pneumatic, electrical troubleshooting.
• Advanced electrical skills: ability to diagnose control circuits, drives. PLC experience preferred but not required.
• Train employees on various manufacturing equipment.
• Full Compliance with SOPs and Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP).
• Changeover of production equipment related to format and serialization.
• Assembles and/or modifies complex components and systems. Installs mechanical assemblies and hardware.
• Validates and verifies operation of newly installed equipment to evaluate system performance under actual operation conditions.
• Communicate within and through the Engineering and Manufacturing departments.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Analysis of equipment repairs/solutions and recommendations.
• Active participant and recommended solutions to monthly safety, quality and productivity meetings.
Ensures PM’s are in place and compliant on all equipment.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Assumes leadership responsibility for line/shift/department metrics and drives actions to improve – downtime reduction and delivered quality
• Responsibilities include training of all employees involved with Serialization.
• Accountable for employee compliance with safety procedures
Help Us Make a Healthier World.
|Patheon provides development and manufacturing services for more than 800 pharmaceuticals, including nearly a fifth of the world’s top selling drugs. We’ve helped our clients earn more than twice as many U.S. FDA approvals than any other CDMO. Are you as committed as we are to exceeding expectations with high-quality solutions to complex problems? If so, we want to talk to you about making a healthier world... together. Join us at patheon.com
Patheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.