19 Jun 2017 - 22 Jun 2017
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
There's no better place to connect with biotech’s top people and most innovative technologies than at BIO 2017. The ideas shared here go beyond professional development. Experience powerful business partnering, benefit from invaluable education sessions and network with 16,000+ of the industry’s brightest.
At Bio International, Patheon will be participating in the following 3 sessions:
1) Super Session: “So Many Choices: What’s the Right Biomanufacturing Strategy for Me?"
- Monday, June 19th - 2:30pm – 3:45pm – Room 6B, San Diego Convention Center
Som Chattopadhyay, Vice President, Supply Chain, Amgen. Steve Lam, Senior Vice President, Biologics, Patheon. Matt Ottmer, Chief Operating Officer, Momenta. Johannes Roebers, PhD, Chief Executive Office, Cilatus BioPharma Ag.
Anne Montgomery, Editor in Chief, BioProcess International
2) Q&A Session with Patheon's Steve Lam
- Tuesday, June 20th - 11:00am – 11:45am – Booth 1011
3) Panel Discussion: Bio-CMOs: How Their Business Models Have Adapted to Meet the Challenges & Opportunities of the Protein-based & Emerging Therapy Markets
Join the global biotech community in San Diego and see how the everyday becomes extraordinary at BIO 2017.