Top 5 Considerations When Looking to Outsource to a Biomanufacturing Partner
Author: Paul Jorjorian
Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Join Paul Jorjorian for a 20 minute “Ask the Expert” webcast with BioProcess International. During the webcast, Paul reviews how biopharmaceutical companies are facing increasing constraints when developing and manufacturing their large molecule drugs and how, as a result, selection of the right biomanufacturing partner is critical.
Listen in as he examines the top five considerations when selecting a biomanufacturing partner:
- The importance of a strong regulatory and quality track-record
- The pros and cons of choosing a long-term partner versus a short-term provider
- Evaluating the technological capabilities
- Conducting a thorough evaluation of technical skills
- Appreciating the intangible aspects of a good partnership
Please complete the short form below to view this webinar.