Allentown is our largest ambient and cold packaging, storage and distribution facility for clinical trials.
In 2019 we expanded our services to include commercial packaging with serialization, offering primary packaging of oral solid dose for blister packs & bottles, with additional secondary packaging services for syringe / pre-filled syringe / pen / autoinjector assembly and labeling.
Benefits to Sponsors
- Long-established reputable provider in defining best practices in the industry
- Comprehensive service line supporting all aspects of clinical trial supply—primary & secondary packaging, labeling, regulatory support, distribution, returns and destruction
- Track record of excellence in managing high volumes of clinical supplies: 100,000+ shipments annually, 50% temperature managed with 98% on-time dispatch
- Flexibility to handle all types of clinical studies from Phase I to Investigator Initiated Studies (IIS), to the larger, more complex Phase II and Phase III studies
- Ability to handle compounds that are light sensitive, high potent compounds and/or compounds with zero tolerance for Time Out of Environment (TOE)
- Comprehensive engineering services enable streamlined/customized production, includes: in-house tool manufacturing,CAD services for packaging design and in-house 3D print capabilities
Download the site capabilities fact sheet to learn more about this location