We hope you enjoyed the CPhI Worldwide 2021 hybrid event.
Should we have missed out on connecting at CPhI, reach out to us to find out more about how we help pharma and new and emerging biotech companies turn pharmaceutical possibilities into realities and get to market faster.
To continue to support your drug development goals, we have made ongoing investments in capacity, technology and expertise across our expansive global network to accelerate innovation and enhance productivity. We’d love to share more. Set up a meeting with one of our experts to discuss:
• Expanding Cell and Gene Therapy capabilities and capacity
• Driving new capabilities to support mRNA vaccines and therapies
• Meeting increased demand for robust supply chain services
• Aligning multidisciplinary teams for smooth and quick API process scale-up
• How we enable success in OSD early development to ensure scalability
• Expanding our global network and reach in APAC
Learn more from our subject matter experts on the following hot topics:
Anil Kane, Ph.D., MBA Executive Director, Global Head of Technical & Scientific Affairs
China: Opportunities & high growth potential for global and domestic pharma
Douglas B. Hausner, Ph.D. Senior Manager, Continuous Manufacturing Business Development
Developments and opportunities in continuous manufacturing
Chris Murphy Vice President and General Manager of Viral Vector Services
Building viral vector capacity and capabilities to realise the promise of gene therapies
Request a meeting
Thanks for requesting a meeting!
Your request has been submitted. One of our business development executives will reach out shortly to set up your meeting.
Please fill out the form below or press submit if you're a return visitor to our site.