The Thermo Fisher Scientific Lengnau site provides biopharma companies with a pathway from development to large-scale production as manufacturing needs evolve.
- Up to 8 x 12,500L bioreactors, 5:1 turndown
- Multi product DSP trains designed for campaigns
- Separate large-scale media & buffer preparation areas
- Multi-product DSP train
Lengnau Site Capabilities
- Process development for all mammalian cell lines
- In house analytical development expertise, QC and QA
- Fed batch processes and N-1 perfusion capability
- Large-scale 12,500L stainless steel bioreactors
- On site Manufacturing Sciences facility
- Multi-product large-scale DSP train able to handle up to 2 meter columns
- In-line conditioning and dilution for buffer preparation and chromatography
- Automated manufacturing execution system (MES) with electronic batch records
Download the complete site capabilities fact sheet for this location.
Site Capabilities Fact Sheet (Complete the form to download)