India’s First Western-Owned Clinical Supplier
Strategically located in one of India’s Special Economic Zones (SEZ), our ability to act as Importer of Record (IOR) for import into the Free Trade Zone and our ability to procure a regulatory manufacturing permit for 3rd parties make clinical trial supply conduct simpler and safer for sponsors worldwide.
- GMP temperature & RH-controlled storage at ambient (15°C to 25°C), refrigerated (2°C to 8°C) and frozen (-20°C to ±5°C) and up to (-150°C), commercial storage etc.
- Controlled drug and beta lactam antibiotic storage
- In-house label design, translation and production
- Secondary kit assembly
- Syringe, pen and auto-injector assembly
- Primary and secondary packaging at ambient, refrigerated and frozen temperatures, with support for light-sensitive packaging
- Comparator sourcing
- Clinical Ancillary Management
- Pick & Pack, and Distribution services that include temperature management and monitoring for local, regional and international shipments
- Clinical supply returns / storage / destruction service
To better serve India’s pharmaceutical customer growth, we opened a second facility in 2019 within a Domestic Tariff Area. This new, state-of-the-art facility will serve the increasing need for clinical trial support focused on local products for India’s market.