High Point, NC is a commercial manufacturing and development site focusing on gelatin based drug delivery dosage forms (softgels). High Point is a Softgel Center of Excellence since 1996, offering extensive development and commercial scale capabilities for a variety of softgel technologies.
- Manufacturing with use of specific proprietary softgel technologies (e.g. Chewels®, Liquisoft™, Soflet®, Solvatrol™ and Entericare®)
- Taste masking development for chewable dosage forms
- Manufacturing with use of gelatin from different origin: bovine bone, porcine, and non-animal source for capsules
- Color matching and development for dosage forms
- Formulation development for low solubility compounds and bioavailability enhancement
- Tablet to softgel form change development
- Low dose API product development
- Modified release formulation
Formulation & development capabilities at High Point include:
- Analytical Method Development and Validation
- Clinical Manufacturing up to Commercial Scale
- Potent Compounding Suite
- Applications Laboratory
- Finished Product Stability Studies
The High Point, NC facility also has high potency capacity up to Cat 4 for HPAPI and hormones.
Learn more about the specific equipment and capabilities at this site by downloading our Site Fact Sheet.