Our facility in Mount Prospect, Illinois provides a full suite of clinical supply chain capabilities and solutions from primary and secondary packaging through domestic and international distribution for your ambient/controlled room temperature and cold chain needs.
Our Project Management team specializes in guiding clients through the complex clinical trials process, saving them significant time and expense. With the goal of reducing cycle time, our Mount Prospect team provides the schedule flexibility to speed product through packaging and to your clinical trials sites.
Benefits to Sponsors
- Long-established reputable provider in defining best practices in the industry
- Comprehensive service line supporting all aspects of clinical trial supply—primary & secondary packaging, labeling, storage, distribution, returns and destruction
- Track record of excellence in managing high volumes of clinical supplies:
- Executed 1.3M primary and secondary packaging units (2018)
- 11,700+ worldwide shipments with 99.6% on-time fill-rate (majority were temperature managed shipments) (2018)
- Flexibility to handle all types of clinical studies from Phase I to Investigator Initiated Studies (IIS), to the larger, more complex Phase II and Phase III studies
- Ability to handle compounds that are light sensitive and/or compounds with zero tolerance for Time Out of Environment (TOE)
Download the site capabilities fact sheet to learn more about this location.