Our highly experienced local Tokyo team has an exceptional commitment to quality, deeply instilled ethics of personal responsibility and local expertise, with a true appreciation of cultural nuances.
Supported by our network of Asia Pacific facilities, including Beijing & Suzhou in China, India, Korea and Singapore, we provide access to a global network with a local presence.
We work closely with clinical trial Sponsors to define the best distribution model for each study, realizing cost and performance efficiencies across the entire Asia Pacific supply chain.
- Importation / Exportation services including tax and duty payments, and customs clearance
- GMP storage at controlled ambient (15°C to 25°C), refrigerated (2°C to 8°C), frozen (-15°C to -25°C) and cryogenic (<150°C)
- Secondary packaging at ambient, refrigerated and frozen temperatures
- Cold chain labeling, expiry date relabeling
- Comparator sourcing
- Clinical Ancillary Materials sourcing / management
- Clinical Supply Chain Optimization service
- Pick & Pack, and Distribution services that include temperature management and monitoring for local, regional and international shipments
- Clinical supply returns / storage / destruction services
Download the site capabilities fact sheet to learn more about this location.