Bachelor’s degree in physical science, preferably in Chemistry or Biology. Master's degree in Chemistry or Biology preferred.
- 3+ years of experience performing tests or analyses for pharmaceutical raw materials, finished products, or microbiological samples.
- 1-3 years of technical writing experience
- Knowledge and understanding of chemistry and analytical technologies.
- Excellent understanding of quality and regulatory requirements in the pharmaceutical industry, including pharmaceutical GMPs and chemistry.
- Advanced problem solving skills and logical approach to solving scientific problems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Expert presentation skills to present information to customers, clients, and other employees.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and governmental regulations.
- Ability to write standard operating procedures and policy manuals.
- Ability to respond to complex inquiries or complaints from customers or regulatory agencies.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations, to such tasks as determination of test reliability, analysis of variance, and correlation techniques.
Position requires ordinary ambulatory skills and physical coordination sufficient to move about office locations; ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch periodically for prolonged periods of time; manipulation (lift, carry, move) of light to medium weights of 10-35 pound pounds; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp and type for prolonged periods of time; visual acuity to use a keyboard, computer monitor, operate equipment, and read materials for prolonged periods of time; ability to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear for prolonged periods of time. Safety glasses, safety shoes, lab coat, latex or similar gloves, safety apron, organic respirator occasionally.
This job description is intended to present the general content and requirements for the performance of this job. The description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Managers and supervisors may assign other duties as needed.
Nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.